Still would like to find a couple of peacock eggs,MN

MagsC

Queen Of Clueless
11 Years
Jul 27, 2008
Minnesota
Well, I found my duck eggs,lol, and also where I am supposed to be getting my guinea eggs from next month. AND I got my turkey eggs.
smile.png

Now, darn it, I would just like to find a couple, even ONE peacock egg to give a try at incubating. I dont know how long they are viable, but I would be willing to give even a bit older egg a chance.
Ah well, if not now, sometime, right?
smile.png

You can pm, e-mail, or post here.

Last edited:
Ah well.
hmm.png
I dont have an ebay account though once in a while I cant help but go on to LOOK.
smile.png

Quote:
I was asking because I live in Texas and will be driving to MN in a couple weeks with an RV to visit family and have a few friends here that have peacocks. I have no idea what their egg laying habits are (how often or how many) but was thinking if you were in the area we'd be heading I might be able to bring one or 2 eggs if they had any? From what I've read though they don't lay many (like 4-5 per season?). Just my random thought...lol.

Thats not a bad idea....then I wouldnt have to trust the eggs to the post office,lol. Keep me updated with your thoughts on this.
smile.png

When our peafowl start laying we might consider selling a couple eggs, but they are extremely late this year (do to fencing issues), so I don't know if we'll get any. So I'm not of much help.. sorry. If she decides to start laying and we have extras I'll let you know.

Just keep me updated. I would be glad to try to hatch one even I get it later. Thanks so much!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom