Still WTB: Standard barred cochin eggs

BellLisamo

Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis
10 Years
Feb 7, 2009
Tombstone, AZ
Anyone got any? My big monsterous barred cochin needs some ladies!!!

LOOK INTO HIS EYE.... YOU WILL SEND ME SOME BARRED COCHIN EGGS. or tell me who sells them, has some... so on and so forth. lol

buckbuck020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Do you think they would be able to mate? He is only 1 year, so he wont be too old when the babies grow up. He has some banties with him right now, and they get along. Whats your price on barred cochin?

I have had the bantam's in with the LF and the only problem I have seen is the bantam roo over the LF hens. He tends to have some issues "taking care of business". I have them all seperated now.
I have a barred cochin roo over a black cochin hen. The chicks could be black or barred. I have not tested fertility on them yet so...... If you are interested, give me another week and I can send you some eggs for shipping cost only.

my zipcode is 85638 let me know how much shipping would be. I have eggs coming this weekend, wanted set by tuesday, so i may have to buy from you later. By then you may have tested fertility. Keep in touch. Gotta try to make some giant barred cochins! LOL
yippiechickie.gif

I have had them seperated almost 3 weeks,but I just want to make sure they are pure. Shipping shouldn't be anymore than $6 because I will only be able to send 6 at a time. Let me know if you are interested in about a week. I understand you wanting to set them all at 1 time.

There is a guy from Ohio that has Std Barred Cochin hatching eggs for auction on Ebay. Countdown on bidding is +/- 16 hours +
There might be a source for you.

Good luck

Quote:
Thanks! I think i saw it, and the total came to around $30?? I'm scared to pay that much right now because this is my second time EVER incubating, and ive heard bad news about eggs on ebay.

Anywho, i love BYC and hope to stick with buying eggs from the people off here, who love baby pics and updates on the eggs

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom