Stink-Eye Photos! Share Pics of Your Chickens Giving the Stink-Eye!

ChickLover98

The Chicken Princess
9 Years
Apr 24, 2010
Pennsylvania
This thread is inspired by another thread that I read about a chicken giving their owner the stink-eye over a cucomber!

Post pics of chickens giving the stink-eye! Have fun with this thread!

Also, please put a caption on your pic so that we know why the chicken is giving the stink-eye! Be creative!

This is Jasper giving the stink eye to me because my hen is trying to lay and I was "intruding"!
55349_chickies_2010_051.jpg

And this is a pic of Pheobe giving me the stink-eye cause she HATES getting her picture taken!
55349_chickies_2010_027.jpg

Enjoy!!!!

ChickLover98: You post way too many threads!
wink.png

Sophie giving me the stink eye for "Messing w/ her "Baby!" ( Yes her "Baby" is the white chicken trying to hide from me ...
roll.png
)
47807_stink_eye_looks.jpg

Sophie giving me the stink eye from the "Corner" of her eye!
th.gif
ep.gif
lol.png
tongue.png

47807_stink_eye_looks_2.jpg

Sophie giving me the stink eye for no other reason then taking her picture!
tongue.png

47807_stink_eye_looks_3.jpg

47807_stink_eye_looks_4.jpg

47807_stink_eye_looks_5.jpg

Bonnie with the "Red" stink eyes!
ep.gif
( Doesn't she look evil? ) She's giving me the stink eye, because I said she looks "Rump-less!"
47807_stink_eye_looks_6.jpg

One of my cockerals, and my Splash JG pullet giving me stink eye for admiring their feathers!
tongue.png

47807_stink_eye_looks_7.jpg

Buttons giving me stink eye for watching her eat mash on the floor! ( Bad Manners ya know!
wink.png
)
47807_stink_eye_looks_8.jpg

I don't have a chicken stink-eye picture but Katie gives a pretty good one. This was a couple days after her spay. She decided to start licking her stitches and ended up with the "collar of shame" --in her case a cervical collar being deaf and not knowing what was coming around her freaked her out.

shame.jpg

This is our stink eye and that is her name too cause everytime you get near her or try to take a picture you get stink eye. The only one she will let handle her is my daughter
62756_chuckens.jpg

and this is Nadia my necked neck giving us her best vulture look
62756_naked_neck.jpg

Back
Top Bottom