STINKY BREATH/HEAD AREA, AND SLIGHTLY RASPY BREATHING!!

Emilysclukscluks

Songster
Nov 20, 2018
Ontario
C4D2A6C5-4CF2-4A6A-A3DB-BB0BFC76F3B3.jpeg
Hello Everyone!!
Looking for some advice! My little Serema girl (about 5 months) is having a few symptoms. She lives inside the house like one of our dogs and is an extremely happy girl. I’ve noticed that either her mouth or general head area stinks and when she breaths sometimes sounds a little wheezy or raspy oh and she does seem to yawn/stretch her neck (I thought that was to help her get food down?) Other than that she is a food monster has really good poops is full of energy will fly across the room to land on my shoulder and preen my face(a least that’s what it feels like lol) I’m just hoping if she is fighting something I can help her nip it in the butt before it gets worse! All tips and advice much appreciated!!

Could Lil Stinky be eating doggy doo since it lives inside with the dogs? I think that would cause cause some pretty ripe breath. Or she could be hitting up the cat litter box. I had a chicken inside because it was hurt for a few weeks, and it would go thru the cat box eating cat turds like they were Milk Duds. She could not ever get enough of those cat turds!
:eek::gig:lau

Thanks everyone she is sweet as can be we adore her!! SO I don't give her many treats but she knows when we are eating and flies over and she usually gets a couple crumbs. She was on starter crumble, but has since been switched over to an organic Layer Mash. Fresh water all the time and grit (I give her a mix of sizes cause she's so teeny) @50-45-1 @Wyorp Rock

Are her tail feathers always down like that(last pic)? Mine look like that when there not feeling well. Well...not mine actually but my birds!!!:th

Back
Top Bottom