Stockton CA Poultry Show... wha...?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by ybmagpye, Jan 8, 2010.

1. ybmagpye

ybmagpye Out Of The Brooder

Apr 17, 2009
    Fair Oaks, California
    I've just googled my socks off, but still cannot find a site that will fill me in on the Stockton California Poultry show. I need to find out where, when, hours, etc. Anyone know where/if there is a web site with all the info?

2. Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Enchanted Sunrise Farms Overrun With Chickens

Apr 26, 2007
    Fair Oaks, California
  3. karabbitry

karabbitry Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 4, 2009
    Send me an e-mail and I will send you the catalog that I had sent to me. Entries are due this coming monday the 11th

4. ybmagpye

ybmagpye Out Of The Brooder

Apr 17, 2009
    Fair Oaks, California
    Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, see you there! : D [​IMG]

5. Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Apr 26, 2007
    Fair Oaks, California
    Last year there was supposed to be a BYC meet-up, but i don't think it happened. i would not mind trying to connect with other bycers there, just to say "Hi". Maybe we can wear name-tags or something, or maybe our byc t-shirts?

6. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Northern CA
    I couldn't find any information about selling birds at the show. Does anyone know if you can do have to exhibit to sell?

7. Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Apr 26, 2007
    Fair Oaks, California
    i'm just guessing, but i don't think you have to show to be able to sell. When we went last year, some cages listed exhibiter's numbers, others just had names. Some of the sales were being managed by staff there. We bought Abigail, our Bearded Belgian D'Anver, there last year. There was a card on her pen which corresponded to information in a binder at the front desk. We paid them and i assume the seller picked his/her money up at the end of the day.

What do you plan on selling?

8. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Northern CA
    Quote:I am considering selling my Light Sussex.

9. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Quote:There was supposed to be one but for some reason it fell through. I was still able to see/hang out with 3-4 BYCers I knew from previous years, but I'd love to meet more of you guys!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by