Stolen Boxer Puppie In Turlock California!!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by stephanie1992, Sep 18, 2012.

1. stephanie1992

stephanie1992 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sorry i posted on several Threads. But i want to reach as many people as i can....

Someone came into the pet store i work at and decided to steal one of the Puppies. Im writing on here to get the word out. If Anyone has seen or has any information please let us know. Its a Female Boxer Pup. About 4-5 months old. We would really like to get her back. we have her file and vet records. and have her parents. Someone went through the back and propt he door open and took her...Here is a picture of her. If anyone has any info please call Pet Avenue at 209-669-7387. Thank you

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Too bad that the puppy wasn't microchipped...that would really set off alarms for vets around when they do get the word around for a lost puppy.

FB or Twitter is an excellent place to post something like that. Word gets around VERY fast and people have gotten their lost pets back thru the kindness of internet folks out there.

3. Gomes Bantams

Gomes Bantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh No! Im sorry, but I can only asume the worst. What if they used her for fighting???? *hmmmm* Ill put something up at school. Hope she gets found!

4. stoopid

stoopid Chicken Fairy Godmother

Aug 3, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    Scary. They can't afford to buy the dog, how will they be able to feed her properly?
    What if she gets sick... will she get proper vet care, or be dumped on the street?
    People amaze me.
    I will go to your fb page, and see if this is posted there, and cross post for you.

Roberta

5. punk-a-doodle

punk-a-doodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2011
    Quote: In this sort of situation, many will actually steal animals to sell them for a profit, rather than to keep them. Different types of theft are also correlated to different things, and many types do not actually relate to an individual's wealth. I'm not sure about this particular type of theft, but it may very well not be a matter of not being able to afford to buy the dog. Weird, yeah?

6. stephanie1992

stephanie1992 Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks everyone. Ive Posted on my facebook and on The stores facebook. I hung fliers at all the vets and the pond in Turlock. Ive been checking craigslist and ebay. I hope who ever stole it at least gets it a good home. Its a shame that you cant trust people anymore.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by