Stolen Horse -Pictures and craigslist add in 3rd post

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by ChooksinChoppers, Nov 17, 2011.

1. ChooksinChoppers

ChooksinChoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    This georgous Paso Stallion was stolen last year and the owners are still praying he will come home. If anyone can help by posting up craigslist adds for her they will get entered into a drawing for prizes...nothing huge but still a nice thankyou. I would love to have a part in helping her get her baby back home, so I thought of all of our chicken freinds out there and how kind you all are [​IMG] Thanks everyone!
    Here is her add on facebook from today.

Mayito Carbon Copy (her facebook page name)

NEW CONTEST.... WINNER WILL HAVE CHOICE OF ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: 2012 STALLION CALENDER, MAYITO MOUSE PAD OR MAYITO TOTE....

ok... here we go... I put up a listing on Craigslist all you have to do is copy and paste to a new ad ... you can copy the pictures too... click on them and save to your computer... here is my listing... http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/grd/2707109318.html
    Please dont put stolen in the heading... people will delete the ad.. I want to target 3 STATES... NEW MEXICO, ARIZONA, TEXAS..... I think by hitting these areas hard we will do more good then a few states with one ad... I did Albuquerque.... after you post him, comeback and tell where you placed it, so someone else can post in another city... or town... your name will be entered into a drawing for one of the listed gifts... contest ends Sunday... night.. there are almost 2500 friends... you dont just have to list on craigslist you can list on any site you can come up with... there are hundreds of riding clubs in all three states... look them up and post or blog if they will let you... good luck.... LETS BRING MAYITO HOME!!!!!!​

Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  2. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

The link does not work.

3. ChooksinChoppers

ChooksinChoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    Sorry about that..here is the craigslist add and the pictures

BEAUTIFUL BLACK AND WHITE PASO FINO - $1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2011-11-17, 8:48AM MST
    Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE.... Mayito was Stolen from me 62 weeks ago.. I will never give up... still to this day I get out of bed praying this is the day I will find him... I know he is out there somewhere I just hope and pray he is being taken care of and loved... Mayito is 17 years old now.. he will be 18 soon... he was a stallion.. even if they gelded him he will still act like a stallion.. he is a sweet boy... he has a long thick mane and forelock.. they will not have his papers.. they may try and pass him off as a spotted saddle horse.. beings they are an open reg.. but you will see he is very much paso... he has a very distinct paso gait.. he has 4 white legs, large star and large snip.. head is black other then that.. he stands aprox. 14 hands.. refined build... he is the type of horse that makes you sit up and notice... he has a family that loves and misses him so much... Mayito is listed with netposse http://www.netposse.com/view_report.asp?reportid=129 and he has his own facebook page under Mayito Carbon Copy... you can friend request him and post him to your page... he also has a video on youtube under pasos4u stolen please help..... if you think horse theft is a thing of the past... check out netposse... just see how many horses are stolen each year... its an eye opener... I never would have thought it would happen to me.. now I am living a nightmare protect your horses... it happens and is happening more and more.. people tell me with this market who would steel a horse... I reply.. if that thief sells a stolen horse even if its for a 2 or 3 hundred... its more then he had to begin with.. and if he sell 3 or 4 at a time... its his living.... Please.. there is a reward... and if who ever has him... reads this... maybe you didnt know he was stolen... and now you do.. Please call me... I will make it right with you...
    Bernice 1-660-924-7279

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    My Paso friend sent me that notice I believe more than a year ago when they first put up the ad as missing.

Poor thing!

5. Avalon1984

Avalon1984 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    aww. That is just terrible. I don't know what I would do.

6. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Hope they find him [​IMG]

7. jbourget

jbourget Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2008
    CT
    Crazy what people do.

8. Squishy

Squishy Chillin' With My Peeps