Stolen Pictures on ebay

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Katy, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

2. calicokat

calicokat Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    azalia, indiana
    That has to be SOOOO frustrating, since they've done it before! Obviously the punishment from ebay must not be harsh enough. [​IMG]

3. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I remember you posting about this last time. Ridiculous! What's wrong with people.

4. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    i too remember you posting. perhaps a phone call to ebay is better handled (if not already) than an email. they might just do warnings at ebay. That is totally wrong they do that.

5. schellie69

schellie69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    Sorry about this I wounder how many of their other pictures are stolen. If you can use your own pictures then you should not sell eggs. I hope ebay does something about this. This time. [​IMG]

6. Two Creeks Farm

Two Creeks Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2011
    Hedgesville, WV
    Watermark your images

7. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:I do now and have for a long time....this is from before I did. Now I don't post a picture without a watermark.

8. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    That's very low for someone to do that [​IMG]
    How hard is it to go out and take pictures of your own birds? I actually have fun takeing pictures with the birds.

9. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    To me it would be worth the few dollars to win their auction so you could leave completly BURNING THEM feedback. Just win their auction, tell them don't bother to send the eggs.

10. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    I sent the seller a question

You need to quit using stolen photos to sell your eggs. Just take a photo of your own birds. Cheaters never prosper, and it is against the law, not just unethical. DO NOT USE STOLEN PHOTOS and misrepresent your eggs as if they were from those beautiful birds, which are not yours.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by