STOP THE PRESSES!!!! SNOW IN FAYETTEVILLE, NC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scrambled Egg

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Aug 29, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
I know you Northern states get snow all the time but dang we NEVER do!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!! I hope it snows a foot deep!!! My chickens are going to absolutely freak out!!!! There WILL be pictures when the sun comes up..if it doesn't all melt that is, lol!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
STILL SNOWING!!!!! We might have some left when the sun comes up if it keeps coming down like this!!! The bushes are covered!!! How SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Ahhhh, there was quite a bit of snow in the winter of 01/02. We had a storm that dropped 8 inches in Raeford, my trampoline almost broke
wink.png

Dh was stationed there. My poor neighbor didn't even have coats for her kids
hmm.png

Last edited:
Yeah, but 7 years, that's nearly never, lol!! Here is our snow today so you can share the excitement with me!!! And yes, all the milk and bread is probably gone from the stores here, so funny how we all run and buy those things when we have any inclement weather!!! My chickens said no way were they coming out in this weather!!It's soooo pretty!!!
HPIM9894.jpg
HPIM9896.jpg
HPIM9905.jpg
HPIM9904.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc150/Scrambled_Egg/yard/HPIM9906.jpg[/img]
HPIM9910.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you! I need to run my filter (the big tarp covered thing at the back of the pond) but the water in it has been frozen for days and it wont run!! The fish are all dormant. I have 3 koi in there that are at least 16" long and many 7 and 8" goldfish. They are spoiled like the rotten chickens that are scared of snow!!!
lau.gif

Last edited:
Great pics Darlene! Your doxie looks perfectly content to be out in it with her cute, pink jacket on. We are getting the same storm system and I haven't put my doxie out yet. She's literally going to freak when she sees the snow! She HATES snow! I'm not sure what the chickens think yet either, because they haven't been let out as of yet. Guess we'll see!

Wishing you lots and lots of snowball fun today!
smile.png

wow what beautiful pictures...

now would be a great time to make that goatmilk soap and try not letting it gell by sticking it outside..
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom