OK its day 21 and the bactor keeps getting up to 103!!! I have put in a call to GQF but they need to call me back. Any Ideas in the mean time. I got these poor store bought babies this far I do not want to loss them now!! SOme fast back ground: I bought these eggs to test out my old 1202 I bought and needed some thing to use to see if the bactor would hold temp and humity. I had seen a post here about store boughts and thought why not? I bought 4 doz and out of that 13 made it in to a hatcher.