{}Storm of Darkness{} a fantasy RP

Maybe you didn't intend to copy my role play, but you still did, and I'm tired of being copied.
That's all I have to say on the subject now. Bye.

If I may peacefully walk into this subject, I don't think your rp has been full on copied Garjzla, yes there are similarities but that is actually pretty normal now with a lot of the fantasy rps. This isn't a bad thing because we do make rps to appeal to others and some fantasy elements are good at doing so. My other point is that the creatures of this rp are probably not exactly the same as yours, mainly because I made six of the ten of them. This makes a different story element and that makes a different rp, even though there is no such thing as a same rp because it's the players that make the true story, the creator only makes the starting point.

I'll believe the whole book thing if you send me the book within four minutes starting now. Then I'll believe that part.

Ok, Garjzla.I didnt want to be rude but know I'm a little angry.I had no intendtion to copy your RP at all.I even thought about, and i belive it's hardly copying yours.

Name: Galaxy
Personality: Very calm and collected and takes everything seriously. He is kind and very intelligent.
Dark or Light?: Light
Species: Spirit wolf
Description: His fur is patterned like a galaxy. One of his eyes are gold and the other is silver.
Weapon: Claws, fangs, and very strong powers
Mate?: None
Young?: None
Username: Frost bite88

Name: Diana
Personality: Very cheerful and happy person. She's kind to most but do not get on her back side
Species: Dwarf
Description: Short with tanned skin. She has wild brown hair that's kept under her silver helmet. She wears silver armor
Weapon: A large very decorated war hammer. She also carries a long sword
Young?: Definitely not

Name: Honey
Personality: Very cheerful and giddy
Species: Dragon
Description: Her scales are a pure white but she'll often a light grey from the ash in Diana's black smith shop. Her feathers come in a rainbow of light neon colors. Her eyes are a honey gold. She's only the size of of Diana's hand
Weapon: Her mist if she gets in a bad spot and Diana's not there to save her
Mate?: TO YOUNG
Young?: NOPE

Name: Forest
Personality: Very wise and stern.
Species: Tribal elk
Description: very large with long horns that have grown to be his body length. His tribal patterns start very sharp but ends in swirls. His eyes are forest green
Weapon: His horns, hooves, and powers but he doesn't have to use them often

Name: Victoria
Personality: Very demanding of others, she's very prideful but she does care for others in the Darkclan
Dark or Light?: Dark
Species: Kitsune
Description: Cream colored with nine black tails, black paws, and black ears. Her eyes are a sharp fierce red.
Weapon: Magic, claws, and fangs

Name: Elizabeth
Personality: Quiet and shy. She does work hard at her training though
Species: Dark elves
Description: A little bit on the short size for an elf, she has very pale skin and pitch black hair. Her eyes are an icy blue
Weapon: Her powers, two twin silver daggers, and a set of iron throwing knifes

Name: Shadow
Personality: Quiet and loyal, he's very sneaky
Species: Fog Bat
Description: Medium sized dark grey and black bat.
Weapon: His fog, claws, and a knife he can use in mouth

Remember, you don't have to be accepted.

Name: Nocturne

Personality: Suspicious, mysterious, quiet, usually judgmental at first. More kind, and gentle after knowing a little more. Loyal to friends, but can break hearts anytime.
Dark or Light?:Light
Species: Spirit wolf
Description: Onyx- black pelt with dappled vortexes and colorful stars. His eyes shift from a range of colors, depending on his mood.
Weapon:His vicious claws, not much his fangs. His keened senses.
Mate?:None
Young?:Never
Username:Gypsy77

[COLOR=333333]Name: Nocturne[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Age: Too many[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Gender:M[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Personality: Suspicious, mysterious, quiet, usually judgmental at first. More kind, and gentle after knowing a little more. Loyal to friends, but can break hearts anytime.[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Dark or Light?:Light[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Species: Spirit wolf[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Description: Onyx- black pelt with dappled vortexes and colorful stars. His eyes shift from a range of colors, depending on his mood.[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Rank:Warrior[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Weapon:His vicious claws, not much his fangs. His keened senses.[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Mate?:None[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Young?:Never[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]Username:Gypsy77[/COLOR]

Great!Accepted!

Back
Top Bottom