1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

*Storm Of Shadows* A Shape Shifting RPG

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Feather Hearts, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Feather Hearts

Feather Hearts Out Of The Brooder

Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

The Story~
    A young woman walked through the forest. It was nearly nightfall. She huddled into her long black robe. The trees loomed overhead. She shuddered. It's nearly dark. I'll have to find somewhere to spend the night. As she walked she saw an eerie orange glow coming from somewhere in the distance.

She trudged up the steep forest hill. The light was getting brighter. A howl came from somewhere in the distance. Wolves! Terror shot through her and she raced up a mossy bank. She tripped on a root, loosing her cape. She staggered up the hill. Finally reaching the house, she walked up the steps to the porch and knocked on the door. "Hello?" she called. No one answered. That's strange. She opened the door. "Hello?" she called again. The house seemed empty. The woman was exausted. She picked a book off the shelf and sat down on the couch.

She began reading; Long ago, there lived a handsome prince. He was looking for suitor. Many maidens from all across the world came to him, desprate to become a queen. But he turned them all down. One day a beautiful woman came to the palace. He instantly fell in love. About a week later they held a marraige feast. The strange woman still hadn't said a word. Suddenly in a blinding flash of light the woman transformed into a raven! She shrieked these words; "From now on, you're kingdom has a curse! They will all take the forms of animals in the year 2050." And then she was gone.

The woman slapped the book closed before she blacked out.

Now: 50% of people are shape shifters. They just don't know it. But during a hard, cruel war their powers are about to show.

Staff Ranks:These are because I don't get to BYC as much as I should so I need some people to accept forms and stuff like that
    Leader:
    @Feather Hearts

Admin 1:

Admin 2:

Admin 3:

Members:

The Form To Join:

~Shape Shifter~
    Name:
    Other Form:
    Personality:
    History:
    Partner:
    Children:
    Mother:
    Father:
    Sisters:
    Brothers:
    Other:
    Username:

~Human~
    Name:
    Personality:
    Pets:
    Partner:
    Children:
    Mother:
    Father:
    Brothers:
    Sisters:
    Other:
    Username:

*Please note* The shape shifters true forms are animals, so try keep couples realistic. Also if a shape shifter has children with a human they will be shape shifters.
    *Also* PM me if you want a character pregnant. And keep any birth scenes as non-grusome as possible

Have fun! PM me for any suggestions

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by