Story Idea, anybody interested?

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by StarLover21, Nov 1, 2011.

1. StarLover21

StarLover21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2011
    So, before I bother to write this story, would anybody be interested in hearing about it? It's about my chicken, Sage, who is the only survivor of a racoon attack. She went through alot...and I think I could make it interesting. Anybody want to hear it?

2. <3ChickenForever

<3ChickenForever Fire Is Catching

Feb 20, 2011
    WI
    Sounds interesting!!!

3. StarLover21

Oct 11, 2011
    Ok, one person sounds interested, so I'll write.

Chapter One

I missed my freinds. I thought about them alot. It was odd sleeping by myself, and having nobody to peep 'hi' to, each morning. I would pace the edge of my kennel, trying to find a way out into the spacious outdoors. Sometimes the girl would come and let me into a pen. She would catch me and hold me with her big hands. I shivered when I thought of the girl. I wanted my freinds to come back, from wherever they were.
    But one morning was different. That morning, I was put with other chickens again. But I learned far too quickly they were most certaintly not my freinds. The girl came to take me out of my small, sleeping kennel, but I was not put in my pen. I was put in the outdoors. I soon learned that I did not want to be in the spacious outdoors after all. I was scratching around, minding my own business, when I heard a hostile cluck. I turned around, and saw a big chicken several times my size. Another one joined her quickly. I peeped hello happily, but they did not seem happy to see me. The clucked and pecked me. They chased me away from the food and I was often hungry. Early morning, in the coop before the girl let us out, was the worst. They would corner me. I bled form my comb and neck. I hurt all over. After a few weeks, I was taken out again, and again I was by myself...

4. Farm_Maven

Farm_Maven Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2011
    Tishomingo
    [​IMG] poor little girl [​IMG]

5. StarLover21

Oct 11, 2011
    It gets happier!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by