Story's!!!!!!!

Ldolan

Chirping
Apr 14, 2021
C9BF52D1-B60F-45AC-A914-C748650AA000.jpeg
I’ll go first! I have a rooster named chief he is a dark Brahma.

This is buddy he is a birchen Cochin bantam. The hen behind him is a barred rock bantam named Wanda. They are best friends.

E36A6ADC-573C-4159-9D85-43115AE1AC69.jpeg

This is my speckled Sussex hen I have seven speckled Sussex hens they are crazy!
7D683B6D-2127-4912-B169-15729A8E984F.jpeg

M-H-Fielding

Formerly known as -7-6-
Apr 10, 2019
right here
My Coop
My Coop
I have a sweet story to share, and it is a recent one.
One of my muscovies was having a hard time walking, so I separated him from the flock. He grew very depressed, and wouldn't eat or drink. I thought he might not make it. One chilly morning I went out to check on him, and he was not able to walk. Also, he was shivering (even though he was inside the barn). His face was almost a pinkish purple from the cold.
I moved him into the other side of the barn, the one I use for rabbits and meat birds. I knew he was too weak to hurt them. I currently have seven or eight young cornish cross, a turkey poult and four just feathered pullets (I hope ( ; ). They didn't seem to mind very much when I first put him under the heat lamp, but they freaked out when he tried to drink some of their water out of a nearby bowl.
This was a few days ago.

Now he is mending from whatever it was, and is eating and drinking. The young birds that were terrified of him have now adopted him as a member of their little gang, and when he fluffs out his feathers and settles down for a nap, all of them crowd around him and snuggle in his feathers. He seems very happy, and doesn't miss his flock as much.

Ldolan

Chirping
Apr 14, 2021
One of my muscovies was having a hard time walking, so I separated him from the flock. He grew very depressed, and wouldn't eat or drink. I thought he might not make it. One chilly morning I went out to check on him, and he was not able to walk. Also, he was shivering (even though he was inside the barn). His face was almost a pinkish purple from the cold.
I moved him into the other side of the barn, the one I use for rabbits and meat birds. I knew he was too weak to hurt them. I currently have seven or eight young cornish cross, a turkey poult and four just feathered pullets (I hope ( ; ). They didn't seem to mind very much when I first put him under the heat lamp, but they freaked out when he tried to drink some of their water out of a nearby bowl.
This was a few days ago.

Now he is mending from whatever it was, and is eating and drinking. The young birds that were terrified of him have now adopted him as a member of their little gang, and when he fluffs out his feathers and settles down for a nap, all of them crowd around him and snuggle in his feathers. He seems very happy, and doesn't miss his flock as much.
Wow! The end of the story was cute. I’m glade he made it!

The WinterWolf

Crowing
Apr 12, 2021
Right Here
This was a few days ago.

awwwwww! :love

Top Bottom