strange question .....about....fish oil pills??

I didn't like any of the store bought fish oils but have been very happy with Shaklee's fish oil.

No, I don't sell Shaklee - just love their products.

Natures Bounty is the brand that has some that have "no fish burps". Hubby takes them, and if we get the wrong ones, it will leave a funky taste in your mouth.

DH suffered from the fish burbs...hated it. He now takes flax oil. He has heriditary high blood pressure, and his father had a fatal heart attack in his mid-fifties. Dh runs and bikes, eats a healthy diet, and now takes the omega-3s. Even running massive amounts couldn't control the BP, so he takes meds for that. Hopefully, he'll be around alot longer than his dad.

I took them for 4 days and they cured my urge to ever take them again.
sickbyc.gif
Everyone says soy is good for you to but I am allergic to soy!

I take them before I go to bed, so I've never experienced any GI upset from fish oil.

I've taken them for more than 5 years and they are amazing!!
I think they have slowed down wrinkle/ sun damage to my skin.
My dermatologist was impressed.

Y'all could eat more fish. Seriously, I eat at least 6 servings a week. I also drink my O.J. in the morning. My DH is a physician & swears by a healthy diet and a good multivitamin!
The flip side of this was my dear ol' grandad, who lived to be 93. He lined up the vitamins and supplements every day. Took about a dozen. DH says that it was the hard work on the farm & a beer after dinner that kept my GD alive. The jury is out...

Thanks for all the input on the fish oil
lol.png

....so far I have noticed NO bad side effects at all...
smile.png

So, they will probally become part of my daily regiment from now on!!
wink.png

PLUS more walking
wee.gif
and/or jogging
and less eating and less
caf.gif
!!!!

I don't take them (I should) but give them to my 11 y/o son. He has ADHD (yeah....some people don't believe in it...he was a 25 week preemie and yeah, he has brain damage) anyway......I notice a significant difference when he take them.
smile.png

Oh, sorry for the little explaination about my kid, I get verbally attacked a LOT when I say he has ADHD
hide.gif
You get scared to mention it sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom