Stromberg's Hatchery prominent breeder chicks

William Grace

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jan 3, 2010
Lawrenceburg,TN
Hi
Has anyone ever order from the Stromberg's prominent breeders chick list. If so what did you think of them. I am intrested in the LaFleche breed and would like to know if Stromberg's Hatchery gets there LaFleche from a breeder.

Thanks William Grace

It is my understanding that Stombergs ships from URCH - TURNLAND POULTRY.

Not 100% on that, but that is what I heard, and they are both near me in Minnesota, so im guessing it to be true! Hope that helps some!

Nate Vanwey

We ordered 15 Eastern Turkey poults and 2 batches of Egyptian Goslings and they arrived very strong and healthy. I think we lost 1 gosling out of the 2 batches and didn’t loose any turkey poults. We were very satisfied with Strombergs and will be ordering more soon. We have ordered from other places and have had a lot arrived dead and die shortly after.

They dropship all birds according to what I was told. I was told that if you order birds from their prominent breeders you can get some pretty nice birds. Because they come from a private breeder.

I got 50 chicks, 9 different breeds from strombergs preferred breeder, and yes it is Duane Urch. Most of the birds were excellent quality. The LaFleche are the nicest I have seen.

Alot of the waterfowl for Stromburgs is supplied by Brian Hauger from Milroy MN. He took over alot of the stock from Brian Schulte when he went out of business. Your going to find some really good quality ducks and geese from him.

Yes it is Duane that takes care of the prominent breeder chicks and from what I heard, they were pretty nice, much better than the regular hatchery chicks.

Back
Top Bottom