strombergs hatching eggs?

neontreefrog5

Chirping
Feb 21, 2015
New Jersey
i recently ordered a dozen button quail eggs from their site, was curious to see if anyone else has ordered and could tell me if they were satisfied with them? and how long they took to get to you?

Strombergs has been around for a long time. Several years ago their management changed so customer service and quality control reviews have gone up and down over the years. The only birds from Strombergs I know anything about are his coturnix. Some species they sell, they don't raise, they are outsourced.

As for how long it will take to get to you, that should be something you find out when you place the order or shortly thereafter. Eggs are time sensitive so pretty quick lol. Anyone shipping eggs on that scale is well aware and has figured out how to get them to the purchase point on time in and one piece.

its been a little over a week and i havent received any notice on when i should expect my eggs to be here, so i have just been patiently awaiting. im too excited for the babies though so just sitting waiting is awful
1f62b.png

I ordered 15 Khaki Campbell hatching eggs from them and received them in 3 days, make sure to check their site and make sure the eggs are available. they didn't ship mine until the next week because all their girls were not laying yet. When I did get the eggs there were 16 and none were cracked, very well packaged.

Also on a side note, I candled them and all 16 had an embryo wiggling around inside :) only 2 more weeks to go tomorrow :)

thank you! i guess they dont have any eggs at the moment, since they havent said anything about when i will receive them. the website did not say they were unavailable so ill just call to be sure.

Neon,
I would contact customer service and ask for a USPS tracking number.  This will enable you to track your package when it is sent.  You can also notify your Post Master so he can hold your shipment.  The less it's carried, the better.
James

thank you! its not that i dont know where they are its just that they havent shipped at all. ive been told nothing about them so i just wasnt sure of what my next step should be.

Back
Top Bottom