1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Stuart FL Poultry show

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by peepsnbunnies, Jul 14, 2007.

1. peepsnbunnies

peepsnbunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    Does anyone know what the date is of the Stuart, FL Poultry show? Last year it was the first week of October.

2. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2007
    North Florida
    Check With Mike Schmidt, Sent you his Email and phone # by E mail. JB

3. peepsnbunnies

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    Thanks JB. I am really looking forward to the show season this year. Will you be showing?

Lisa

4. Jay Bee

Apr 22, 2007
    North Florida
    Yes I hope to make all the Florida shows this year. There so many nice people to meet at the shows. Also a lot can be learned at these shows. [​IMG] JB

5. peepsnbunnies

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    Hi JB,
    I got an email a little while ago from Mike Schmidt. the Stuart show will be Saturday, Dec 8, 2007 at the Martin Co Fairgrounds in Stuart, FL.

I went to that show for the last 2 years and it was held around Oct., I am not sure why they changed the date. There was a show in Bushnell (Sumpter Co) last year in December. I hope it does not interefere with it this year. Have you heard of any other shows yet?

Lisa

6. Jay Bee

Apr 22, 2007
    North Florida
    there won't be any conflict with the shows they are working together so this won't happen. We will have two shows to go to in Dec. and one in Jan. 08 plus the Ga. and Al. shows. JB [​IMG]

7. katmae77

katmae77 Out Of The Brooder

Are there any other shows in Florida throughout the year? I am interested in starting to show. Kathy

8. Jay Bee

Apr 22, 2007
    North Florida
    As far as I know there are three shows in Fl. plus the state fair . The three shows that I know of are in Stuart, Bartlow now being held in Bushnell and Lake City all very nice shows and very well organized. I don't have the dates but will post them when I do. JB

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by