Stuff I'd like to see on byc

Nifty has a gardening forum going on a different website.
smile.png

Quote:
Not being an azz or nothing but, I'd say that if you look for a gardening site you could probably find one. I'd look for one if I were wanting to discuss gardening. This is a Chicken Site, what if the next guy/gal would want a mechanics site or a political site? Next thing you know, we'd be an "everything site"...........I think most here like to discuss poultry and that's why they are here.

domromer , For now, the "general" non-chicken stuff is welcome (as long as it is withing guidelines) to be put into the "Me, My Chickens, My family" section of the site. We are discussing breaking this out into another section for "General off topic chit chat" type stuff but want to make sure it is a good idea.

Regarding a gardening section... I discussed it with our great staff members and we didn't want to dilute the chickenness of BYC with a topic that would be so popular... this is why I decided to create a separate Gardening Forum.

Quote:
WHERE? Can you provide the link?

It is still very much in Beta mode so I haven't really publicised it much more than putting it in my signature below:

www.TheEasyGarden.com

Back
Top Bottom