Stupid chicken...stupid cat...stupid dog...stupid me!!!

honeydoll

Songster
10 Years
Jul 14, 2009
Stark County, NE Ohio
Ok, I went out tonight to feed my girls and give them some warm water, really need the cookie tin heater, by the way; and when I opened the door my freakin crazy hen, Road Runner (you'll find out soon why we call her that) saw my tom cat and flew the coop, don't know why she flew out of the coop when she was safe in it but she freaked and flew. So my tom cat
barnie.gif
(he is nuetered and now I want to do it to him again) starting crazy chasing her. Stupid cat. And then my dog saw this and I guess thought it looked like fun so he started chasing my cat who was chasing my chicken right into the grouchy old lady's yard--
rant.gif
. Stupid dog. Can it get worse. Yes it can. I started chasing my dog and because I am part hillbilly was doing my PM chores in my jammies with no bra
ya.gif
, that is what it looked like. So here I am chasing my stupid dog who's chasing my stupid cat who's chasing my stupid chicken into the mean lady's yard who hates everything that breathes, and stupid me is doing this without a bra.
he.gif
Why do I own animals?! I can't remember right now. I have lost all dignity in my neighborhood and now I am online telling my story. It had to look like some kind of looney tune on crack in my yard.
th.gif
he.gif
sad.png

Last edited:
yuckyuck.gif
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You have my husband and I laughing ourselves sick! Oh, on the bra...are you supposed to wear a bra while doing chores? If so, I am seriously in trouble! I had one on this afternoon (only because I'd been to town earlier), beelining at full throttle in the neighbor's field on the 4-wheeler chasing STUPID escaped miniature horses (stupid!). The neighbor's big horses were chasing them...served them RIGHT for leaving a big barn, all the hay they can stuff in their pie holes and ME to go galavanting next door.
he.gif
I got one home and the other three will jjust have to stay until tomorrow when I have help...brats! I hope the rest of your night was nice and quiet
hugs.gif

LOL We are now known in our neighborhood as the people with the "man-eating" goats, ever since they broke out of the fence and went "visiting" our neighbors tomato plants. (One goat is a bit of a clothes/finger nibbler... some kind of oral fixation he never grew out of, I'm guessing.)

Anyway, rest assured that you are not alone in your crazy animal escapades! I've decided that the more pets one owns, the more insanity they invite into their lives. Ain't it great?!
wink.png

Last edited:
Honeydoll? It'll all be better when a video of it all ends up on youtube!

hahahahahahahahaha

I could so see that happening to me. thanks for sharing, I needed the giggle!

lau.gif
crazy lady in PJ's chasing dog, chasing cat, chasing chicken.
gig.gif

I must be part hillbilly, too, because thats how I do PM chores on weekends!!

Quote:
Now, I wouldn't have just stepped in doggie doo- I'd have slipped in it. Then, doggie would come running up and start licking my face while I was on my back on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom