stupid dream question

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by agnes_day, Oct 13, 2009.

1. agnes_day

agnes_day Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    ok..this is embarrassing that i am even worried about this but i keep having dreams about my husband that are worrying to me.
    almost every night i dream about him doing something really stupid or dangerous..like once i had a dream that we were in a home invasion, and he had set our phone to call the local donut shop instead of 911! or i will have dreams of a tornado getting ready to hit, and he will say "oh god, its just a tornado, no big deal" and then we get blown away! last night i had a dream that he had bought halloween candy, and i went to eat it, and it was actually miniature tubes of toothpaste wrapped in candy wrappers! the most ridiculous one was the one where he was trying to convince me that he could throw a chainsaw at me without it injuring me! i mean, what is that about?! [​IMG]
    seriously, almost every single night for the past several months i have been having this stupid dreams! the thing is, my husband is very capable and not stupid, and i am not mad at him, scared of him, or anything..what could it be??

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    Has he done anything careless/wreckless recently that you have questioned him about?

3. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Do you feel there's an imbalance of common sence? Plenty of book smart people are lacking in pratical skills.

4. agnes_day

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    nope! he is the god of common sense..its me that is always doing hare brained things! i mean, he never does anything wrong. its annoying!
    [​IMG]

i just dont get it at all and i am worried that subconsciously i hate his guts or something.
    [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Is he a practical joker???

6. agnes_day

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    nope! again that would be me! [​IMG]

7. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:I had a recurring dream lately that Ken made me wear a red dress to our wedding. [​IMG]

8. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Quote:Dreams are very rarely "about" the topic of the dream. In school we did some stuff on dreams when we talked subconsious mind, but that class was so long ago i'm sure I've lost the notes.

9. agnes_day

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    Quote:I had a recurring dream lately that Ken made me wear a red dress to our wedding. [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    Have you done something lately that you question yourself on? Or maybe you wish your husband could share some of your shadows of doubt?

I had a dream my SO was leaving me for my SOs gf (who is dumb as a doornail.. 'Girl you are s-o-l' 'I am not SLOW!' that kinda dumb...). I woke up loving him even more. I think that dream was to remind me how much he really ment to me..
    In previous months I had been wondering if I could really do without him.

Look into your everyday life. Even months ago..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by