Stupid mailman

beerman

Songster
11 Years
Mar 7, 2008
Smithville, il
Why would a mailman leave 3 boxes marked FRAGILE HATCHING EGGS on my front porch in the snow? I'm just wondering. Were the big red letters not large enough? He doesn't read english? He hates eggs? He thought frozen eggs are good? UUUUGGGGGGGG

Well at least I'm still alive for having to cut the wifes hair last night
smile.png

cus he/she doesn't perceive fragile with freezing. Fragile equals breakable to him/her. The eggs may still be good perhaps? Next time pick them up at the P.O. or be home when you expect them. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

What would you have had him do ??????????. He probably just thought hey I did my job and delivered them, the label didn't say do not freeze. I just think he probably didn't either know what to do or care for that matter, kinda like some folks who post here and say Ok I got some chickens now what do I do ??????????????. I would just call the post office or catch the mailman someday and visit with him for future deliveries then he will know what to do, and ease your mind. then the next time he leaves them in the snow you will know the deal then. Good luck with the US postal service.

AL

This is the first time the left them here. They usually call and tell me there in. But still cardboard boxes in 6 inches of snow??? They are soaked. And I WAS home he never knocked or rang the bell.

Quote:
Now that is different, even though he is a gov't worker he should still know how to knock and work a doorbell. Maybe he was a fill in for your normal carrier.

AL

Quote:
LOL Yeah me too cooking that is not working as a Chef, but then again I am Italian and it is in my blood and my passion. I have been working on a cookbook for some time now. I would love to swap Ideas and technics with you sometime.

AL

Sorry to bust on ya Al, but being Italian doesn't make you a good cook anymore than being Irish makes me a good whisky drinker. And its in my blood but not my passion.
lol.png

As for the PO man/woman, you can't really know why they left your package where they did. Personally I've knocked/ rang many times and people haven't heard it. You should however confront the person who left it in the snow. Def get pics for proof cause if you go in there and say "Hi I'm Beerman and look what your guy did to my package, they might not take you seriously. Especially if you've had a few beers.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom