Stupid me lol

Discussion in 'Quail' started by pringle, Oct 14, 2009.

1. pringle

pringle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Pepperell,MA
    You guys remember when I posted about gamebird Gazette magazines?Well I ended up ordering a 1 year subscription.2 MONTHS AGO,and they said they would give me the first magazine the next week.Im gonna write an angry email to them muwhahahahaha.

2. Kullas

Kullas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2009
    Ellijay Ga.
    [​IMG]

3. Emilys3guppies

Emilys3guppies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2009
    Toronto
    Good luck!

4. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Good luck!!!!

5. poultrylady

poultrylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Delano, Tn.
    How's this for stupid-I ordered this magazine about 10 months ago, never recieved an issue. they did finally refund all of my money, well 2 months ago I decided to try it again because I really wanted this magazine. So far no magazine. So now I am going to have to request another refund. I give up! I really don't see how this magazine stays in business, I have ordered back issues off ebay and really like them, I just cannot understand why it is so hard to put a name on a mailing list and actually mail out their magazines!

6. JJMR794

JJMR794 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    I Havent Personally Dealt With Them But It Seems They Have Had Some Serious Problems Recently With This Very Thing--- Y'all Arent Alone In This 1. There's Alot Of Folks Who Have Posted On Here About This In The Recent Past.

7. canter6

canter6 Cooped up

Oct 12, 2009
    Dacula,GA.
    I think the print media is pretty much dead now. Maybe they could come up with a bi-yearly electronic publication, and forget about the bi-monthly print pubs that are not really published, or even shipped. Just a thought.
    Is it just Me, or is the bulky glossy (coffee table mag. a thing of the past)?

"Video killed the Radio star"
    Sorry for the cheesy sub-reference, but does anyone really have magazines delivered to their mailbox anymore?

All tree killing media will eventually adapt to electronic delivery of content. Then the end user can pay 60 Cents a page to print it out and put it on their coffee table.

Just the shape of things to come

8. Plain_View_Farm

Plain_View_Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Central Virginia
    You know it has been so long since I subscribed I had forgotten about it.
    Now that you mention it I have to dig up the conformation email I received and find out where my magazines are..... Grrrr.

Thanks for the reminder,
    David

9. poultrylady

poultrylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Delano, Tn.
    Quote:Well after I posted this I emailed them. They actually called me right after I emailed them! A very nice man talked to me and explained that this is really not a business, they do not make a profit, so to speak. The Allen family puts out this publication as a service to fellow game bird people. He said they are refunding my money and sending a free yr. subscription, I should recieve the first issue in 2 weeks. Hopefully I will. Anyway it was nice of them to actually call me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by