Stupid neighbors dogs!!!!!!!!!!! warning rant!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by shay20, Nov 18, 2010.

1. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I am n the edge, ipeaple are lucky to have me as a neighbor someone who cant hurt an animal, any onee lese those f8888 dogs would be dead, [​IMG]
    It happen again and worse this time, killed 2 that we found and my f8888 prides and joy, one of my Showgirl pullets [​IMG]
    my blue sweedish female duck [​IMG]
    and it almost attacked Apple my pony, i went in and grabbed that stupid Pitbull, twice i had thte stupid dog and the owners did not even run they stood there , one has a freakin smurk, i was swearing i had fist, ohhhhh i soooo held it in, why do i do that,
    we had animal control and the police come, the animal control, i know and she loves ducks and when she saw the duck, she took down prices of what we lost and ones that were missing from teh ast, she and the cop went over there and told her she needs to pay for them and gave her a list of tings seh needs to do with teh dogs, and if it happens again the dogs will be taken out of Town.

I am sooo rippin, teh dog even scratched my arm from me holding it waiting for the stupid owner to leash it, god talk about not being quick.

It even chased my Sebbis and grabbed one by the tail. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I'm so sorry this happened to you. I would have shot that dog (dogs) without thinking twice. I'd shoot my own dog if he started ripping up animals in front of me. [​IMG]

3. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    They won't be smirking if you shoot and kill it next time its attacks your flock. That is TOTALLY unacceptable. [​IMG]

4. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    Quote:I feel like I am missing part of the story...did the dog atack you while you were holding it? Or it was squirming to get away and that is what caused your arm to get scratched?

How many dogs? How many times have the dog(s) been loose, and how many times have they attacked your birds?

I am assuming that the dog came onto your property. Did it break into your pens? Break your fence? If so, that damage is the responsibility of the dog's owners, too. That the owners did nothing to stop their dogs is reprehensible.

5. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Quote:Exactly...it would have been shot had it come here after mine...right in frnot of its owner.

6. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Quote:Exactly...it would have been shot had it come here after mine...right in frnot of its owner.

x10!!! ESPECIALLY being it was a Pit Bull, those dogs are tenacious, and will likely try to come back time and time again, because it is their nature to be so. The stupid owners need to have their butts kicked to Haiti and back for not doing the breed justice by training them!! I have always owned Pits, and always will own them, but some people shouldn't even have a pet roach [​IMG] [​IMG] You can't have a Pit that is untrained, and for them to stand there do nothing and just smirk.. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] THAT gives MY dogs a BAD NAME! I DESPISE stupid Pit owners and their stupid bad dogs, and the bad part...it is SOOO not the dogs fault [​IMG] [​IMG]

I am so sorry about your birds!!! [​IMG]

7. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    Get some rat shot, you wont kill the dog but it probably wont come back. I have a GP and Pitts that guard my flock. Bear the GP can take down anything. I am so sorry about, my neighbors dogs wiped me out one afternoon years ago. They keep their dogs penned now.

8. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Quote:I feel like I am missing part of the story...did the dog atack you while you were holding it? Or it was squirming to get away and that is what caused your arm to get scratched?

How many dogs? How many times have the dog(s) been loose, and how many times have they attacked your birds?

I am assuming that the dog came onto your property. Did it break into your pens? Break your fence? If so, that damage is the responsibility of the dog's owners, too. That the owners did nothing to stop their dogs is reprehensible.

I was holding it becouse it was trying to attack more chickens.
    2 dogs, both pit bulls, tehy cam on to my property for teh 2 time this week, they chased some loose birds and also broke through my deer fencing and got into my pen.
    also was going to jump on my pony,
    so far this has happen 6 times in 1 year. this is teh 2 time they actully grabbed my birds, they got out 3 times this week , the first time this week they went next door and tryed to attack my other neighbors dogs.
    I got scratched becouse i was holding teh stupid dog, and it was trying to get away from me to attack my d'uccles.

9. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass

I tell ya, tehy are lucky, i keep seeing her face smirking while her dog was trying to grab my white cretsed duck, ahhhh, i am so upset.

10. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass

x10!!! ESPECIALLY being it was a Pit Bull, those dogs are tenacious, and will likely try to come back time and time again, because it is their nature to be so. The stupid owners need to have their butts kicked to Haiti and back for not doing the breed justice by training them!! I have always owned Pits, and always will own them, but some people shouldn't even have a pet roach [​IMG] [​IMG] You can't have a Pit that is untrained, and for them to stand there do nothing and just smirk.. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] THAT gives MY dogs a BAD NAME! I DESPISE stupid Pit owners and their stupid bad dogs, and the bad part...it is SOOO not the dogs fault [​IMG] [​IMG]

I am so sorry about your birds!!! [​IMG]

agreed, i dont blame the dogs, i blame teh owners, i mean 3 times in 1 week, COME ON!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by