stupid neighbors

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by remington3006, Sep 17, 2010.

1. remington3006

remington3006 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 29, 2010
    my neighbors today stole one of my pullets rite out of the coop. of course I was at school so i could not do any thing.and that sucks because they had just started laying . they also took my axe that i use to drive posts with. poor chicken, thats the feeling i have.well it sucks and i could understand a coon getting in, but it is bad when you have to keep your pets under lock and key.[​IMG] [​IMG]:( [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

[​IMG] Are you certain that the neighbors took her? I'd have your parents confront them on this issue! I hope your pullet will be okay. Thats unbelievable. [​IMG]

3. remington3006

Jul 29, 2010
    my other neighbors said they saw them but i think it was them because this is not the first time they have messed with my animals.

4. remington3006

Jul 29, 2010
    i have this feeling they were trying to cover their buts and they are curtain words i can not say with out being through off this web site . not the first trouble i have had with them and not the worst.

5. The Yakima Kid

The Yakima Kid Cirque des Poulets

Lock up your tools and your coop. I hear small IR game cameras, well hidden, can provide appropriate information to law enforcement.

6. remington3006

Jul 29, 2010
    i had just taken down my camera to download it .

7. desertdarlene

desertdarlene Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2010
    San Diego
    That's too bad. Have you or your parents talked to law enforcement about it? I would get the ball rolling on that, especially if you can find proof. I wouldn't want anyone taking my pets from me, especially for their dinner. That would make me so mad! It's not right. I wonder if they knew your camera was down at the moment and took advantage of it.

I agree, put locks on your coop and keep them locked up when you and your family are not at home.

8. Telamon

Telamon Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.
    Quote:CALL THE POLICE! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. iluvsedward

iluvsedward Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert county MD
    show us some pictures if you get any on camra

10. iluvsedward

iluvsedward Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert county MD
    oh and [​IMG] [​IMG] new member alert! call in the dogs and put out the fire!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by