Ok, a coon got some chicks last night so I put shock wire back up and around everything. The problem is, where my grow out pen for the ducks is basically 4x4 with a door and wire floor and side's. Well I guess the shock wire is bleeding throught and the entire wire netting is live and active. Trust me, I touched it. Well, I know I will have BBQ coon in the morning but the ducks are not bothered by it at all!!!!!! the floor is shocked me too. The ducks are just walking on it with no problem and laying on it? So hen my question, can they feel throught their feet. I do not want to fry their feet off.