stupid stories

CochinBrahmaLover

Girl, I'm FABulous
8 Years
Dec 29, 2011
Warm.... Under a blanket... In Alaska...
Only requirement is there don't take up like the entire page, doesn't matter if their a little long though
thumbsup.gif

So this is the thread where you share a stories of yourself (or your friend or your family) of when you or someone you know did something stupid and just FUNNY!! heres an example/ starter

So I was going out to check on the chickens when instead of my boots i put on my moms boots. Well I put them and there was a sharp thing poking out. So I asked my mom and she said 'I don't know, I tried to get it out but couldn't, it gave me a rash and I think I'm gonna have to get a new pair' Well I got it out and their was a sharp 'quill' type thing and it was black at the end and turned white. Oh and I should mention a little bit ago we found a dead porcupine... My mom also found some quills in her gloves and she now thinks 'maybe we shouldn't touch porcupines'
lau.gif
gig.gif

Now tell me your funny stories

There was this one time that I was visiting some relatives and they had a cat. Well, I was talking to them when I lost my balance and fell butt first into the kitty litter box. Wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't full of poop!
barnie.gif

Another time we were all going camping and we had seperate trailers. My grandma was behind me driving her little pick-up truck which pulled her tiny trailer and we had our own truck and trailer. Well, grandma's trailer wasn't attached to her little truck good enough that she dropped the trailer in the middle of the road.
gig.gif
We are looking out the review mirror and there's grandma driving along in her truck and her camping trailer in the middle of the road behind her.
lau.gif

We ended up having to call her on her phone to break the news to her. Fortunatley the trailer wasn't damaged and we were able to go camping anyway.

My husband and I were driving home from Vegas. Off the freeway he noticed an A&W restaurant. We HAD to stop and eat there.

Not being a fan of root beer, I had never eaten at an A&W. I ordered my meal first, with a diet soda. Then hubby ordered his with a root beer. The youngster behind the counter asked, "Would you like the root beer in a cup?"

Hubba and I both formed our hands into a bowl shape, like scooping water and looked questioningly at each other after staring at our hands.... "Yes."

Neither of us realized that the coice was a cup or a frosty mug!

My husband and I were driving home from Vegas. Off the freeway he noticed an A&W restaurant. We HAD to stop and eat there.

Not being a fan of root beer, I had never eaten at an A&W. I ordered my meal first, with a diet soda. Then hubby ordered his with a root beer. The youngster behind the counter asked, "Would you like the root beer in a cup?"

Hubba and I both formed our hands into a bowl shape, like scooping water and looked questioningly at each other after staring at our hands.... "Yes."

Neither of us realized that the coice was a cup or a frosty mug!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CRACKED UP READING THAT!!!!
lau.gif

One day i put wood shavings in my cochins coop,but then i had to go run some errands, when i came home my cochins pooped everywhere and covered almost all the shavings, i put in more shavings then went to bed, then when in the morning i checked them again, and they pooped more and covered up those shavings, now its just a cycle!
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom