Subjects...

Wildsky

Wild Egg!
12 Years
Oct 13, 2007
California
OK, perhaps its just me, but I log in this evening and there are subjects like these going on:

"Still have diarrhea..with pics"
"four letter word game"
"starting to question Oprah's sexuality"

I had to stop and remind myself that this WAS actually all about chickens.......... if I was a stranger in these parts I'd either be really grossed out or shocked!

What are u trying to say???
tongue.png

Well for one thing, I won't open and look at that diarrhea thread, thats just too darn scary - and there are PICTURES!! Seems like that should be part of the I HATE MY JOB thread!

Quote:
I had to look. Kinda like that wierd urge to look at an accident on the side
of the road. Not bad. My chickens have done that on me a few times.

Speaking of chicken poop, why is it acceptable or really expected and not totally avoided to get chicken poop on your shoes? I mean I walk around inside the coop etc.. without a second thought, I leave my shoes outside the house - but can you imagine the HORROR if it was a dog poop stuck to my shoes... so why not such a fuss about chicken poop?

Are we all THAT weird? Or heck is it just ME....
ep.gif

We're all weird and will do anything for our chickies, including ignoring the poop problem! Just scrape and go indoors, that's all. I would like to get one of those boot scrapers in the shape of a chicken, if there is one like that out there!

With the poo on the patio, I just fling the poo towards the outer edges of the yard, out of sight, out of mind.
tongue.png

Ha Ha Ha, We fling the dog poop over the back fence. it's just a big empty pasture. And we have a Great Dane
gig.gif
Hope nobody tries to cut through to the park
lau.gif

Chicken poo doesn't stink like dog poo either.

Back
Top Bottom