1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

subscription notice

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Penton, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Penton

Penton Out Of The Brooder

Nov 12, 2013
    by the "Subscriptions" notice, I have a number 3 and when I click on it, it shows "3 subscribed threads with unread replies". I then click on that and it takes me to a list of posts, but doesn't show me which posts I received replies to. Can someone take me through this step by step. And it may help if you write me a private message because it seems they are easier to find. Thanks. Love having chickens and reading the posts, but would love to read any replies I may have received, too.

2. SelfMadeFarming

SelfMadeFarming Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2013
    After you click on subscriptions ...
    It takes you to the list...

There should be a small green arrow to the left of the posts that have replies

It's a bit confusing at first

3. The Farm

The Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 16, 2013
    Luther, OK
    Go back to your subscription tab and scoll down till you find the 3 you have not looked at yet.
    This has happened to me before not to say that it did to you also but its worth a LOOK. Right???

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by