Successful incubation

Deg

In the Brooder
Apr 4, 2022
I want to thank everyone that posted information on incubating goose eggs. Because of those wonderful posts I was able as a first-timer to have a successful incubation and hatch four beautiful Toulouse goslings! My story starts out with a science project for my son, we ordered a incubator online (not the greatest) we ran it for 4 days while waiting for the eggs (4 Toulouse) to arrive which we also ordered online, he set the eggs and it was a go! Automatic egg turner I thought easy breezy....NOT! 5 days in the automatic egg turner broke, we began turning the eggs 3 - 6 times daily the incubator constantly had to be constantly adjusted(every 4 to 6 hours) for humidity to make sure that it stayed close to 55% RH we were very vigilant has one person stated here you get what you put into it. We referred back to post on this website everyday double checking our choices making sure we were doing the right thing nerve-racking at times for me but in the end with all the wonderful information from the people who posted we were successful all four of the eggs hatched on day 30 and we have four beautiful and healthy goslings! So can I would like to thank everyone who posted information on hatching goose eggs you're all a part of our success.

Attachments

• IMG_20220430_192608.jpg
    IMG_20220430_192608.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20220501_073142.jpg
    IMG_20220501_073142.jpg
    610.7 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom