Such A Funny Video

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scratch'n'peck, Mar 23, 2011.

1. scratch'n'peck

scratch'n'peck Overrun With Chickens

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
    I came across this video that all byc folks will love. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obQIdffSQUk

This
    poopapi person did a great job with the video Kung Fu Rooster and Black Cat.

I must have watched it ten times and I wanted to share it with people who also would appreciate it.

2. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

That was funny.

The big feral tom that eats at my house is terrified of the chickens. Will even skip meals before coming into the yard if the chickens are out.

Imp- a true scaredy cat

3. scratch'n'peck

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
    I don't know if there is a better place to post this video so others on the forum can check it out.

Maybe this video will inspire me to capture the antics of my chickens and ducks and geese and swans with my own camera more often.

4. <3ChickenForever

<3ChickenForever Fire Is Catching

Feb 20, 2011
    WI
    Thats was super funny!!!! [​IMG]

5. scratch'n'peck

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
    Threads get buried really fast with byc as busy as it is. I wish more people would get a chance to check the video out, but I don't really know where else to post it on the site. So I suggest you forward it to other chicken lovers who would appreciate it before it becomes tough to find.

6. scratch'n'peck

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
    I'm still not tired of this video! About 100 more people have watched since I last noticed a few days ago.

7. schellie69

schellie69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    My family loved it I think that video might have made it easier for me to get frizzles.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by