Sudden Aggression ! HELP!!

Apr 24, 2020
Hello. My chicken is 8 weeks old. For the past 8 weeks we sleep together , eat together and everything. We spend 24/7 together because she is my service animal. This week she started attacking my dad but not me. Tonight she started doing warning squeals and biting me HARD. She keeps attacking me like she doesn’t know me ? We spend every waking hour together in so confused. Is she coming of age? Will this last? She’s such a sweet girl please help

Hello. My chicken is 8 weeks old. For the past 8 weeks we sleep together , eat together and everything. We spend 24/7 together because she is my service animal. This week she started attacking my dad but not me. Tonight she started doing warning squeals and biting me HARD. She keeps attacking me like she doesn’t know me ? We spend every waking hour together in so confused. Is she coming of age? Will this last? She’s such a sweet girl please help
I should add she still kisses me and purrs and is happy but it only lasts so long

I used a spray bottle on mine to correct bad behavior

Are you sure it is a hen? she might be trying to establish dominance over you cause she thinks your a chicken and she should be higher in the pecking order, or she could be a roo. these are just thought sthough

Are you sure she is a she and not an accidental he? Pictures of this bird would tell for sure. I'm sorry she is attacking you now, it may be 'coming of age' when they become more off. But her behavior sounds overkill.

Are you sure she is a she and not an accidental he? Pictures of this bird would tell for sure. I'm sorry she is attacking you now, it may be 'coming of age' when they become more off. But her behavior sounds overkill.
She is definitely a hen we know for sure, she seems confused. She acts so scared

Attachments

• 96B5E565-5BF3-4AF8-994E-F2E311C0B841.jpeg
    96B5E565-5BF3-4AF8-994E-F2E311C0B841.jpeg
    353.9 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom