Sudden death

He is a little bit older but they are the same size, my swedish is kinda big for his age ,they are not hostile just ignoring each other.
Yea im keeping them inside now...
Thanx again miss lydia ure the best wish me luck
Good for you most likely in a few days they will be best buds. Pics when you can.
fl.gif

Hello duck9147
My pet duck died from a snake, and my other duck got lonely and so i bought her a mate. We put them together and left them over night (they were also fighting). In the morning the grieving duck didn't follow or pay attention to him. She doesn't follow still but now she won't leave with out him. Your ducks might take a while to get used each other. Has any serious damage happened at al? If so it is best to separate them.
Good luck.
thumbsup.gif

Hello duck9147
My pet duck died from a snake, and my other duck got lonely and so i bought her a mate.  We put them together and left them over night (they were also fighting). In the morning the grieving duck didn't follow or pay attention to him. She doesn't follow still but now she won't leave with out him. Your ducks might take a while to get used each other. Has any serious damage happened at al? If so it is best to separate them.
Good luck.:thumbsup  
hi , no they didn't fight at all ,they didn't share their food but now they do I guess we are progressing guys :)

Hello
Well good luck. I just thought maybe your old duck could of had a reaction. Do you have ticks where you live? If so you might wanna check to see if he had a tick.
fl.gif
Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom