Sudden onset of....

shelleyd2008

the bird is the word
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
Adair Co., KY
dizziness? What gives? I don't have fever, though my temp is low--96.8--which kind of tells me that I will have a fever, a very high fever.

This started late last night, I thought I was just tired, but that's not it. Last night it was so bad, it was making me feel nauseous, this morning, it's not as bad yet.

I feel very heavy, and kind of 'swimmy'. The dizziness is not as bad as it was, but earlier this morning I had woken up, and as soon as I sat up in bed, the dizziness and nausea started in. That was about 5:30.

I do have a bit of a cough, but I smoke, so that's probably the reason for that.

So what would cause a sudden onset of severe dizziness, so bad that it causes nausea?

I had that two weeks ago, inner ear infection, sinus infection and brochitis.

Go to your nearest express care if you can not get a hold of your family doctor.

Quote:
I agree. Sounds like inner ear.
Hope you are feeling better soon. You too EweSheep.
hugs.gif
to both of you.
Yesterday was the day to up the dose of my new med. to twice a day. I'm dizzy right along with ya sister.
wink.png

Last edited:
Get your blood sugar checked..and also..what the others said..it could be inner ear. How are you feeling now?

Quote:
The back of my neck/head feels 'swollen', but I don't notice any swollen glands back there. I'm not so much dizzy now, but I feel like I'm in a fog I guess. I guess it is still kind of dizziness, but not as bad as it was.

I just don't feel 'right', that's my problem!
lol.png

Quote:
The back of my neck/head feels 'swollen', but I don't notice any swollen glands back there. I'm not so much dizzy now, but I feel like I'm in a fog I guess. I guess it is still kind of dizziness, but not as bad as it was.

I just don't feel 'right', that's my problem!
lol.png

weeeell, that dont sound right Shelley..
You better go in to get checked.. Any clinics open around you?

Are you kidding? They close the whole town down on Friday at 4 pm, there's nothing open around here. And of course it's a holiday weekend, I don't know if the holiday will affect the dr. office or not.

Back
Top Bottom