1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

SufficientSelf.com Problem Error With Registration

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by OzarkEgghead, Oct 24, 2015.

1. OzarkEgghead

OzarkEgghead Out Of The Brooder

Oct 8, 2015
    Hi...

I'm not sure that you can help me, but I've been trying for several weeks now to signup for membership in your sister site, SufficientSelf & I continually get an error message stating that there was some server problem & I should try again later. I must have tried joining on 2 dozen separate occasions over the past few weeks & I've gotten that message EVERY time. I've searched & searched & searched the SufficientSelf forum pages to see if there is a way for me to contact an administrator about this problem, but I can't find any way of doing so since I'm not already a member & able to post. I had no issues joining BYC (which I love, by the way) & I was able to join your other sister site, TheEasyGarden, without any issues, as well.

Since BYC and SufficientSelf are sister sites, I was hoping that the BYC admin would have some way of contacting SufficientSelf and alerting them to the signup issues for new members. I can't help but wonder how many prospective members haven't been as persistent as I have & have simply walked away in frustration!

Thank you in advance for any assistance that you might be able to give me.

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Hey @OzarkEgghead Thanks so much for the note! There was a bug that we've now fixed. Please give it a try again and let us know how it goes!

3. OzarkEgghead

OzarkEgghead Out Of The Brooder

Oct 8, 2015
    Thanks so much @Nifty-Chicken ! You definitely fixed the bug because I was able to sign up this time without any issues. Thanks again!!!

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by