Suggestion for an added forum topic

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by mustangsaguaro, Jan 3, 2008.

1. mustangsaguaro

mustangsaguaro Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    San Martin, Ca
    Is there anyway any of the moderators could add a new forum topic to the forum? I am very holistic minded person (am sure there are others on here too), that would maybe like a forum topic of how to raise and feed chickens in a more natural/holistic way. I would love to know if there are others on this forum that already raise chickens naturally and what methods they use.

2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    That would be an awesome idea plus they can add a journal area where people can do there upkeep and stats. Stuff like that

3. hoosierhen

hoosierhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2007
    Indiana
    Great idea!

4. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    It would probably be easier to just start a thread under feeding time. JMO Good topic for a discussion tho and I'll be sure to join in. [​IMG]

Jody

5. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

I think that is great idea.where ever you put it up !

6. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

I actually think a forum about caring for chickens organically or naturally would be a good idea.

7. kstaven

kstaven Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    BC, Washington Border
    I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

8. CovenantCreek

CovenantCreek Chicks Rule!

Oct 19, 2007
    Franklin, TN
    I agree! An actual forum for organic/holistic/natural chicken care would be great. To do it only as a thread here and there in the other forums would be more difficult to find what you're looking for. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by