Yesterday I found my 8 week old Coronation Sussex, Duchess, dead in the coop. I was absolutely shocked. I had been out taking pictures of the chickens the day before and Duchess seemed completely healthy. No runny noes or eyes, no sneezing or coughing, no weird droppings, no sick behaviors. I'm guessing either she ate something poisonous in the yard (but what?) or is it possible that the fallen heat lamp had fallen on her and killed her? Here are the pictures I took, not knowing I would find her dead the next day. And here is a picture of her rear. I wasn't looking for a pasty bum so this picture isn't the greatest, but looking at it, I don't think I see any symptoms of a pasty bum or diarrhea. When I found her dead, she was stiff, except for her neck. Does that mean her neck was broken? Or is that normal? I'd love help figuring out what happened to my Duchess. She was only 8 weeks old and I really had no indication anything was wrong. thanks for your help!