Sulmtaler fertile hatching eggs~~~NPIP # 91-182, 12 + extras

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Chickielady, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Chickielady

Chickielady Spiritwood Farms Premium Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Raymond, WA
    My Coop
    For Sale ! Sulmtaler hatching eggs !!! NPIP #91-182
    We have a gorgeous Silver Wheaten Cock over Wheaten and Silver Wheaten Hens.
    I have left the photos of the Red Wheaten Cock here for you to see as you can hatch one like him from these eggs.

For sale here is 12+ Sulmtaler fertile hatching eggs for $40.00 and shipping is extra at $13.80.
    They are so intelligent, hardy and personable...talking and very interactive with us humans...
    Through single digit temps they did not get frostbite !...and a hot summer..temps in 110 degrees...they have not wavered in production until deepest January when lay slowed, and stopped by mid January.
    Lay usually resumes about the middle of February.
    They have stopped lay in deep winter months, and I have not forced light on them to stimulate lay.
    They come out of the coop in the morning happy, and not nervous or overly excited at all.
    They move amongst us, and our dogs with no fears.

They are not "freaky" and have displayed no "flighty" behavior at all...which I have heard of in this breed.
    The males are excellent protectors, excellent !
    They will run & surround the hens & herd them back to the safety of the farm yard.
    The Cocks are not happy with the hens wandering off into the woods..and do not seem to like other breeds,even other hens.
    I am offering sale of 12 + Sulmtaler fertile hatching eggs (usually I ship at least 13) for $40.00 and not included is $13.80 for shipping priority mail, double boxed and insulated from harm as best as I can.
    (Or a half dozen for $20. plus shipping of $13.80)

I do not guarantee hatch, as your incubator is out of my control.
    I do not guarantee kind shipment from our wonderful USPS.
    [​IMG]
    What I do, is the best possible padding in the smallest double boxed set up that I can !
    I do work hard to ensure there is fertility, and no eggs will ship until fertility is 100%.

The eggs are white, with a pearly pink cast.
    Their earlobes are white,also.
    Remember these are mainly considered a gourmet meat breed, although they lay really well !
    They are showing no problem with their standard combs in the cold here, I have seen no frostbite, as I have seen in my other standard comb breeds.

Chicks hatch out effortlessly, zipping easily...some take an additional day (22 days) to hatch, so gotta wait & let them do their thing...

Make sure if you are interested to please PM to continue, thanks !

There is no waiting list at this time !
    **********************************************************************************
    **********************************************************************************
    I am only online about 2 x a week, but answer PMs in order they are received, so if interested, please leave a message and I will get back to you !
    I also wanted to mention I have (so far in 3 years) hatched 3 pure white Sulmtalers out of this flock, so I am saving those to be kept togther !

Last edited: May 17, 2017
    MonicaWA and FaerieChicken like this.
  2. Prairie Fleur

Prairie Fleur Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2014
    Ingalls Ks
    How large do your sulmtalers get?

3. Chickielady

Mar 10, 2010
    Raymond, WA
    My Coop
    I have several large breeds and I am going to say they are heavier than my Marans, and do have shorter legs.
    If you are planning a coop for them, you can use the measurements from Marans or even RIR.
    I'd guess the males at full age at about 7-8 pounds, the hens about 5-6 pounds, maybe more.
    They are wonderful, fast growers and extremely good foragers !
    They are also gorgeous to even look at, and my favorite thing about them is how vocal & happy they are, they wake up happy, and 'talk' happy talk, and the hens will let you know when they are tired of being fenced & want out to free range....a very vocal breed indeed !

4. XxMingirlxX

XxMingirlxX Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2013
    Lancashire, England
    Is this still going?

5. Chickielady

Mar 10, 2010
    Raymond, WA
    My Coop
    Molting at the moment ! What I can do at the moment is a sale of 6 eggs, not 12.
    Thanks !!

*********************In January 2017 we have far more hens and we can do 1 dozen shipments as well as a half dozen.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  6. bandbaustin

bandbaustin Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2009
    Valparaiso, IN
    These available?

7. Chickielady

Mar 10, 2010
    Raymond, WA
    My Coop
    yes
    only 6 at a shipment now
    contact me by PM to continue

8. mikeldb

mikeldb Out Of The Brooder

May 17, 2016
    carrollton ga
    I'd love to get 6 from the grey on the first

9. Starqmade1

Starqmade1 New Egg

May 9, 2016
    I am looking for Sulmtaler Hatching eggs.
    The Silver Duckwing king .. I have one Rooster and One hen from Greenfire Farms, Am looking to expand my bloodline.
    SIbl
    Edited by staff.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2016
  10. Starqmade1

Starqmade1 New Egg

May 9, 2016
    If you ever have any hatching eggs for sale Please contact me
    SIbl in Wisconsin

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by