1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

~sultan Thread~ : )

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by IwannaBEaMERMAID, Nov 15, 2009.

1. IwannaBEaMERMAID

IwannaBEaMERMAID Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2009
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Post pics of your ssultans because they are so rare, unique and adorable lets get as many pics as we can! redy, set GO!

teehee puffy head !! OH post pics of chicks with the puffiest head

2. MavisMama

MavisMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2014
    Sturgeon Bay, WI
    [​IMG]

My handsome boy:)

3. MavisMama

Jul 4, 2014
    Sturgeon Bay, WI
    [​IMG]
    Warm summer breeze & 3 fluffy Sultans

4. MavisMama

Jul 4, 2014
    Sturgeon Bay, WI
    Not sure if this picture of Marlon posing in his garden uploaded - guess I'll wait & see if it appears! We're enjoying some great weather & the new youngsters are settling in well!

5. barkersbirds

barkersbirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2013
    Massachusetts
    Does anyone have any ideas on where we can re-home purebred Sultan white males one year in age. My son incubated and hatched them and we ended up with 5 out of 7 them being roos. They are sweet birds and while we are intending to use some as breeding stock five roos is too many for us to keep. We recognize how rare the breed is and would much prefer to give them to those that can appreciate them than the alternative. We are located in Massachusetts but are willing to drive them to a new home or ship them for a shared cost. Thoughts?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by