1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sumatra pairs, this springs hatch. NY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by RockyToggRanch, Dec 7, 2008.

1. RockyToggRanch

RockyToggRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2008
    Upstate NY
    I'm selling a few pairs of sumatras if anyone local is interested. I can't ship them. Central Ny, Oswego county. May be able to meet 1/2 way, but if you want your choice of beautiful, healthy, free range birds, you should come here and choose. Black sumatras and blue sumatra pairs. $25.00 (pr)

2. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    You should put this under "Chicks and Chickens for sale" not the egg thread...fyi

3. RockyToggRanch

May 22, 2008
    Upstate NY
    oops..thanks. how do I move this?

4. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Quote:PM a mod.... MissPrissy is online right now and ask her to move it for ya ;-)

5. sarahloveschickens

sarahloveschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Quote:PM a mod.... MissPrissy is online right now and ask her to move it for ya ;-)

this is under chicks and chickens for sale...

6. Alycia

Alycia Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2008
    Hi! I was wondering if any of those sumatras are still available? I am looking for just a hen, any variety is good. She'd be well taken care of, as all of my five others are, she'd be a show bird, as well. [​IMG] I am located in Ticonderoga, NY. How far are you into Oswego? I'd be more than willing to meet halfway! Let me know, please [​IMG]

7. RockyToggRanch

May 22, 2008
    Upstate NY
    I have hens from this past spring. I was really trying to place the roos..of course. I don't mind keeping the hens. I could sacrifice one for $25.00. I have a lot of interest in the hens. They'd easily sell for more. Are you looking for a blue or a black?
    Cindy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by