SUMATRAS, FAVEROLLE, LEMON BLUE COCHIN D'uccle BRAHMAS WA/OR/TRADES?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Will trade for:
    geese (pairs)
    bantam faverolle pullets
    bantam mottled cochins
    mille fleur d'uccles
    golden laced cochins (standard)

2 Black Sumatra Cockerels
    Nice juveniles from show stock
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 Golden Laced Cochin Rooster
    One year old as of July, 2008

1 Blue Cochin Cockerel
    Hatched in June, carries the Lemon Blue gene
    [​IMG]

1 Porcelain dÂ’Uccle Cockerel (bantam bird)
    Hatched in June
    [​IMG]

Currently Available Waterfowl

Muscovy Ducks, black/whites & chocolate pieds $20 each

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2008
  2. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    And here I sit on the Eastern coast needing a Light Brahma rooster and having a BBS Orp Rooster to part with and would get a black orp hen to boot!! Fooie!

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Sighs. I'd ship...but I'd rather wait until next spring when my NPIP certification comes....Although my LB roo would be a HEFTY shipment--he's easily 13lbs!

4. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    Do you have a picture of your black Orp pullet? I have a barn full of Blue Cockerels. Im not to far from you. Im located in Cle Elum, just by Snoqualmie Pass.

5. Rare Feathers Farm

You can see them here:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=96774&p=1

I've decided to keep the splash & the blue one--but I'd like to get rid of one, possibly two of my black pullets....I do have one that MAY be a roo (a black one) but I want "fresh" bloodlines with my birds. I am only planning to keep a trio of these birds...

6. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    I would take her if you want to trade? I can get pictures of the Cockerels tonight if you like? Are you going to be traveling closer to me anytime soon? Such as Yakima?

7. Rare Feathers Farm

We may go over Blewett at Thanksgiving, if the weather is not too bad....of course, I'd have to drop her off on the way down to Portland and then wait to get the cockerel until I'm on my way home a few days later....I'd love to see pics of your cockerels! Thanks!

8. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    Quote:It was down pouring yesterday. I'll go out in a few and take some pictures [​IMG]

9. Rare Feathers Farm

Cool, thanks!

10. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:It was down pouring yesterday. I'll go out in a few and take some pictures [​IMG]

I may have two pullets available, actually. I have another one that I'm not 100% convinced is a pullet...but it's pictured in that series of pics I sent you...so if you're willing to take a chance on it...that's fine with me. [​IMG] However, I don't need two roos of that kind because I'll only be keeping a trio of hens & two roos with a trio would be a bit much. [​IMG] If you're interested in another (possible) pullet, let me know. I'll make ya good deal. Hee, hee!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by