Sumatras..NY

RockyToggRanch

Songster
11 Years
May 22, 2008
Upstate NY
Does anyone have any interest in sumatra cockerals in upstate NY? About 4 months old, free range and organic.
These need to go before winter.

RockyToggRanch

Songster
11 Years
May 22, 2008
Upstate NY
I'm in Oswego county, near lake Ontario. Half way between Watertown and Syracuse. My rooster came from a breeder that shows them. Mine are pets as I know nothing about showing. These are beautiful birds. My rooster is very sweet. He "mothered" my 4 pullets showing them the ropes. He takes good care of his girls. He and his hen hatched all 14 of the eggs that she laid. (The 4 pullets kept him busy for 21 days). He's not agressive towards people and he's a pleasure to care for. (actually he does more for me than I do for him). Bug control..hawk alert..crowd control (with the young cockerals). I paid $25. for him and he's worth every penny. I'd like to get $7. for his sons. negotiable for more than one.

They are free range and organic.

RockyToggRanch

Songster
11 Years
May 22, 2008
Upstate NY
Okay, I assume there isn't much interest in this rare breed.
That's too bad, they're really beautiful birds. I'll try to post a picture.

mockingbird girl

In the Brooder
12 Years
Jun 21, 2007
Hey fellow NY upstater. I'm in Mexico! Nice to see someone actually close by and not down near NYC which a lot of people call "upstate ny" lol.

I'd buy one but I've got a lot of birds right now... the Sumatras are very gorgeous, I'm sure someone will buy one!

-Cat

Top Bottom