Sunday, April 19, Monthly bird/animal swap in Pueblo West, CO

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by New adventure, Apr 18, 2009.

1. New adventure

New adventure Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2009
    Pueblo, Colorado
    The sale is 7am-11 am at Sweeney Feed in Pueblo West off Hwy 50 and Purcell) 719-320-3092. Lots of signs will be posted.

Last month there were chicks and adults, ducks, pheasants, pigeons, goats, rabbits, horses and lots more. The wind was awful so I didn't look around alot. Should be great this month.

Silly DH and DD let me and DGD go by ourselves - we only came home with 10 chicks! Really, what did they think would happen?

2. warmfuzzies

warmfuzzies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Boondocks, Colorado
    Thats why Im not going untill I have some chicks to sell next month. I have to have a good reason, maybe it will keep me from impulse buying! [​IMG] Come on, bator!!

Did anyone end up going??

3. New adventure

New adventure Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2009
    Pueblo, Colorado
    We went but it was almost over. I didn't buy any goats, my daughter didn't buy a puppy, and I got answers to my questions from my chicks hatcher. Almost all of the baby chicks had been sold. There were some about 4-5 weeks old. I found a few guineas but they had sold signs on the cages. All in all, worth it but then again, it only took 15 minutes to get there.

Maybe most important, DH was very happy I came home empty handed.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  4. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    This is a monthly event, correct? I have a couple of ducks I need to sell.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by