Sunshine - 3 month old Serama cockerel

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by delawarechickmom, Jul 5, 2011.

1. delawarechickmom

delawarechickmom Out Of The Brooder

Jan 30, 2010
    Smyrna, DE
    Sunshine is a 3 month old Serama cockerel. He was hatched March 31st along with 1 other roo and 5 hens. All the hens are sold and I am keeping his brother, but since he is marked just like his Dad, I am offering him up for auction. He is available for pickup only as the weather is too hot to ship. I live in Kent County Delaware, and have been breeding Serama for about a year. He has the requisite red earlobes, nice yellow feet and is developing a nice posture. He will probably mature to be around 18-20oz. He is very interested in the girls already [​IMG] He is very friendly when away from the other guys. He will follow me around the house when I am making breakfast for the rest of the chickens. All birds in my flock are tested, as per Delaware Dept of Agriculture rules. His back is a little long to be a successful show bird, but he would be great for a 4H'er, or someone just interested in a pet with a lot of personality. I am a member of SCNA and the state rep for Delaware. Some of my other birds may be available after the DE state fair, which is the end of July. I also currently have to young chicks born May 12 that may be available soon. Any other questions, or for a more recent photo (this one was taken 6/14/11) or photos of him as a chick, please feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking!!

2. Backyard Bantam

Backyard Bantam Out Of The Brooder

I wish you were closer, he is truly beautiful!

3. delawarechickmom

delawarechickmom Out Of The Brooder

Jan 30, 2010
    Smyrna, DE
    If he doesn't go now, I will keep him over the summer, and then would consider shipping in the fall. He will be going to the Crossroads show with us in October if we still have him. Thanks for the compliment. [​IMG]
    Donna

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by