SUPER DEAL!!! 12+ silkie eggs only $55.00 INCLUDES SHIPPING!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Aug 20, 2010.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    MOM NEEDS TO GET SCHOOL CLOTHES! (and it aint cheap when you have 4 kids! LOL) so I have decided to offer up some eggs at a price that ya just cant resist! JUST $55.00 GETS YOU 12+ EGGS WITH SHIPPING AND DELIVERY CONFORMATION!!! Please do not use to buy it now button because I will offer severl sets at this price. Just PM me your info and post here if your interrested. You can send payment by PAYPAL to: [email protected] Orders will start to ship Mondays, tuesday, wednesday, and saturday and will be filled in the order that they are received. This will be for a mix of colors what ever are layed. I have: white, black/blue/splash, buff, cuckoo, and partridge. So HURRY and get these while you can! Please keep in mind that I do my personal best to be sure the eggs get to you not broken and in good condition, but unfortunately due to the nature of shipping and incubation I cannot personally guarentee your sucess rate. You can see tons of pics and my hatching egg polocy on my website: www.sassysilkie.com Be sure to sign the guest book too! [​IMG] This is your chance to get some super nice silkies at a super nice price! Thanks so much for looking and happy hatching!!! JEN

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(iI figured that I would list some different pics than the ones I always use)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    oh, so tempting....

3. white01

white01 Brady Brook Poultry

May 11, 2010
    West Enfield,Maine
    I want to say , i just ordered some from you last week, they came so well packaged, thanx so much.....i am on day 5 in incubator, can i add more or is it to late to add more

here they are in the bator

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited to add pics...

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  4. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    YIPPEE! and yes you can do a staggard hatch but its better to have an extra bator for a hatcher. [​IMG]

5. squeakyballs

squeakyballs Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2009
    Tucson, AZ
    Quote:DO IT. Then, in about 7 months, I can buy a silkie egg or two from you [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by