SUPER DEAL!12 silkie eggs only $55 NO NOW $45.00 INCLUDES SHIPPING!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Aug 22, 2010.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    MOM NEEDS TO GET SCHOOL CLOTHES! (and it aint cheap when you have 4 kids! LOL) so I have decided to offer up some eggs at a price that ya just cant resist! JUST $55.00 BETTER YET NOW JUST $45.00 THATS RIGHT JUST $45.00 GETS YOU 12 EGGS WITH SHIPPING AND DELIVERY CONFORMATION!!! Please do not use to buy it now button because I will offer severl sets at this price. Just PM me your info and post here if your interrested. You can send payment by PAYPAL to: [email protected] Orders will start to ship Mondays, tuesday, wednesday, and saturday and will be filled in the order that they are received. This will be for a mix of colors what ever are layed. I have: white, black/blue/splash, buff, cuckoo, and partridge. So HURRY and get these while you can! Please keep in mind that I do my personal best to be sure the eggs get to you not broken and in good condition, but unfortunately due to the nature of shipping and incubation I cannot personally guarentee your sucess rate. You can see tons of pics and my hatching egg polocy on my website: www.sassysilkie.com Be sure to sign the guest book too! [​IMG] This is your chance to get some super nice silkies at a super nice price! Thanks so much for looking and happy hatching!!! HURRY THIS WONT LAST LONG! JEN

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(iI figured that I would list some different pics than the ones I always use)

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  2. marneypoo

marneypoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2010
    Kentucky
    Jen, payment sent. Thanks Martha

3. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    thanks Martha! I pm'd you. Let me know how they do! JEN

4. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    JUST UPDATED!!!! THIS IS NOW $45.00 FOR 12 EGGS!!! MY INCUBATOR IS BROKEN AND I DONT WANT TO WASTE ANY EGGS. THE GIRLS ARE PICING UP AND I REALLY REALLY DONT WANT TO WASTE ANY SILKIE EGGS. SO HELP ME OUT AND GET SOME NICE SILKIES IN THE PROCESS. THANKS FOR LOOKIG! jen

5. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    Sending pmt to Paypal right now...
    Thanks!!! If I am next in line, Saturday mailing this week would be awesome. Then they will hatch in time for our Central Ky chickenstock. And I will be able to give one to Shelleyd's son. He loves the Silkies. Or as he used to call them, the feather birds. I love spoiling that kid!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by