SUPER DEAL!!! 8 silkie eggs only $35.00 INCLUDES SHIPPING!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Jul 16, 2010.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    This is my super summer sale! My incubator is full again now with a little ef everything so I have decided to offer up some eggs at a price that ya just cant resist! JUST $35.00 GETS YOU 8 EGGS WITH SHIPPING AND DELIVERY CONFORMATION!!! Please do not use to buy it now button because I will offer severl sets at this price. Just PM me your info and post here if your interrested. You can send payment by PAYPAL to: [email protected] Orders will start to ship Monday and will be filled in the order that they are received. I will try to fill color preferences if I can but you have to select at least 2 different colors. I have: white, black/blue/splash, buff, cuckoo, and partridge. (partridge are on and off now though) So HURRY and get these while you can! Please keep in mind that I do my personal best to be sure the eggs get to you not broken and in good condition, but unfortunately due to the nature of shipping and incubation I cannot personally guarentee your sucess rate. You can see tons of pics and my hatching egg polocy on my website: www.sassysilkie.com Be sure to sign the guest book too! [​IMG] This is your chance to get some super nice silkies at a super nice price! Thanks so much for looking and happy hatching!!! JEN

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(iI figured that I would list some different pics than the ones I always use)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  2. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Sent you a PM! [​IMG]

1st choice would be B/B/S
    2nd choice Cuckoo

Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  3. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    bbs and cuckoo is just fine! You'll love thoes colors! (I do!) [​IMG] Thanks so much! JEN

4. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Love the new pics! Gorgeous........[​IMG]

5. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    3 sets sold, but I will take a few more orders still. Thanks to thoes who already showed interest! JEN

6. MainelySeramas

MainelySeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    Count me in! Beautiful Silkies! best I have seen! sending a PM

7. MainelySeramas

MainelySeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    I sent my payment and have not heard from you.

8. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I replied back to the E mail mainly, so sorry you didnt get it. Yes I rec'd your payment and you are on the list. I have 2 orders to fill then yours. Should be either saturday or Monday. I will pm you when they ship. could be sooner depending on how the girls lay this week. [​IMG] Thank you so much! JEN

9. mtcookie

mtcookie Dances with Chickens

Mar 17, 2009
    Santa Cruz
    I'm so excited. I am putting store bought eggs in the nest so my big butt bertha will start setting on them lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by