Super fluffy rescued rooster needs a home in Ohio

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by pdc420, Feb 5, 2013.

1. pdc420

pdc420 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 20, 2012
    Hi everyone,
    Ive rescued a wt. cochin (I believe) rooster from death by an axe, my heart acted fasted than my mind and now have a chicken I cant take care of. Does anyone know of a chicken rescue or group that would adopt without ending up killing him. He's a very friendly sweet bird and likes to sit on your lap and be petted. Ive been calling him cluckles, you can call him whatever you want, as long as your decent to him. Im willing to travel

Thank You, Patrick........Northeast Ohio

Chuckles has been adopted be a very sweet loving family. He seemed as happy to be with them as they were to have him, so I was commfortable with his new home. Bless you and your little chick family Cluckles, you'll be missed!!

YAYYY Backyardchicks.com

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  2. eagleghost17

eagleghost17 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 12, 2013
    Would you ship him

3. wantbantams

wantbantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2012
    We would be willing to take him. I live in NE Ohio. Wayne County and we have 22 chickens. Our 2nd rooster was just killed and my husband has been wanting a white cochin. PM me and we can try to make some arrangments!

4. CHICKEN CRAZY1

CHICKEN CRAZY1 Chillin' With My Peeps

I would take him in a heartbeat,but we can't have roo's at the moment.

5. wantbantams

wantbantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2012
    We love him. He sat on my lap last night and this morning for hours! My son just wants to pet and pet him. I am looking forward to some nicer weather so that he can go outside and play! We love that guy!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by