Super Nice Rosecomb Pair -Young, Clean, Healthy Birds. NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Msbear, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    This auction is for the cockerel pictured below and a pullet. I will post pics of the pullet tomorrow.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These are last years birds. Cockerel is 10 months. Pullet is 8 months and just started to lay. I have already culled down all but the best to Winter and am now ready to part with the last two to make room for this years birds. This cockerel is dynomite. He does have a tiny bit of red on the lobes but won't be a problem as a breeder. He has a nice valley like his father and wide sickles. He has a bit more of a dainty head w/ smaller lobes and comb than his dad due to his mother being a hen from Rick Hare. His line is known for their delicate features.

Below is a pic of the mother of the pullet
    [​IMG]

Below are pics of the mommy and daddy of the cockerel
    [​IMG]
    this isn't a very good pic of the momma... she's kinda puffed up from the cold and the other is fuzzy, but you get the drift.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Please pm me with any questions.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  2. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    I"ll add 12 eggs to this sale. [​IMG] I can tape the carton to the inside of the box... that way they will have an easy trip as I think (hope) the PO is much more gentle with live packages [​IMG]

3. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    12 eggs.....ahem...this is hatching time! [​IMG]

4. prophet

prophet Out Of The Brooder

Jan 3, 2010
    attn: MSBEAR would u ship me a pair of your blk rosecombs for breeding ? that is when u have available. they r truly good looking healthy bantams .very nice pics . thank u. [email protected]. st.croix,u.s.virginislands.

5. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    Im not sure about out of the country shipping rules.... i'll have to check on that. The birds would have to get there in 2 days so, if it is legal, it will be expensive.

Kaylee, calm down. My bator is full for the next 30 days then it's Rosecomb Time!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by