Super Sale - 12+Big/Fluffy Blue, Black and Splash Orpington eggs

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
Incubators are full! We're rolling in eggs, Even after continuing to refill the three cabinets and the 5 smaller ones, I have eggs I cannot hatch and they need to be hatched. This is for shipping week of October 10. I can fill TWO orders at this price so I will be relisting a second listing for the BBSO eggs! There will be a minimum of 12 Blue/Black/Splash Orpington eggs. More if available the day of shipping. This is considerably less than my regular buy it now price, so take advantage of this special - Please!

This order will ship week of October 10, if payment is received immediately after the auction and if hens continue current laying patterns which is expected. The post office is closed Oct. 10 for a federal holiday.

My incubator's full and I really want these beautiful eggs to have an opportunity to be babies!!!!

The 12+ BBSO eggs are coming from two separate BBSO pens. My lineage is from several of our BYC members including: Tuffoldhen, Miss Prissy, Bama Chick, Speckledhen and also Jim Cox, etc. One has Blue orpington rooster over blue hens. which will yield 50% blue, 25% black and 25% splash from that group, and my other pen has Black orpington rooster over splash hens and black hens. The splash/black combo will yield blue orpingtons and the splash splash will yield splash hens. If all hens contributed equally to the eggs to be sent, it would be expected that more blues then blacks will be hatched and a few splashes will be hatched. My splash hens are all first generation and are extremely well defined and speckled.

Attached are a few photos from these pens.. As pretty as these pictures are, they don't show the real beauty and fluffiness and size of these pens.... When I do farm tours, folks just stop and stare and I've learned to just take a 15 minute break at each pen and pictures are taken! :

Black orpington rooster:
8875_blackorpington.jpg

Blue orpington hen:
8875_blueorphen.jpg

Additional blue orpington hens:
8875_blueorphens.jpg

Recent Babies Born from Shipped eggs!:
8875_garryfarmbbso2.jpg

And
8875_garryfarmbbso.jpg

We breed toward the anticipated standards in our flocks

Shipping and Payment Details:
If you buy these eggs, please paypal to [email protected] as soon as possible after hitting Buy it Now and pm us with any special mailing instructions, if you want to pick up at post office, (then we'll need a phone number), etc. Please be sure to put in a pm to us your paypal email so we can easily match payments with your winning auction!

The shipping shown above is computed on average based priority mail, confirmation delivery,packing materials, etc. if you want xpress or insurance, it will be more. If your shipping is actually higher, we'll take the loss in order to get these eggs to you promptly. We are very care about selecting, carefully packing, packing materials, priority shipping and confirmation delivery. Usually I compute the shipping based on your zip code but in order to get this package moving at the close of this sale, we are giving a FLAT rate on our shipping. We only ship within the continental US (48 states). This rate reflects priority mail and confirmation delivery. If you want insurance, it will be $2 more. Shipping to Hawaii costs us more so if you want eggs shipped to Alaska, please contact us for the total shipping price.

We ship eggs the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. In order to minimize the time that our eggs are on the country roads where we live, we take our eggs shipments to the post office where they know to set ours by themselves and stack on the top of all the boxes when it's time to ship! It's worth the gasoline, wear and tear on the car and our time to give your eggs the best possible chance of travel. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as many factors such as the incubators temperature and humidity, etc are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

If you want some of our eggs - this variety or others, we will accept USPS money orders and ship eggs after payment is received. Please pm me for more details regarding using USPS money orders.

Our paypal is:
[email protected]

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care. For more information about our farm, please visit our website http://www.thegarryfarm.webs.com/
or
facebook The Garry Farm
or our blogging spot: http://thegarryfarm.blogspot.com/

Please
check out our feedback.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

We also have feed back in the new system as you'll see above

Please pm me with any questions/orders and we'd be so honored to fill your order. Thanks for your interest. Happy bidding and have a blessed day!Nancy

Last edited:
Just got my eggs today! Super packageing All in excellent shape! Highly reccommend these!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom